Would you like to increase your customer loyalty and boost your business growth? If so, our Customer CARE Program is for YOU.
The CARE Program is designed to increase your customer loyalty and boost your business growth by skilling your staff and providing a level of service that exceeds customer expectations. We can customise the program so it is contextualised to suit you and your workplace needs. Our trainers are experts in their field and have a wealth of Customer CARE experience within your industry.
The benefits of our customised Customer CARE Program are:
- It is designed for YOUR workplace, staff and industry
- We use YOUR mission statements to deliver your key messages
- The delivery material can be personalised to reflect YOUR brand and the TAFE NSW brand
- It can be delivered at YOUR workplace or your preferred TAFE NSW location
- It will be scheduled at a time and date that suits YOUR staff and workplace needs.
Throughout the program, your staff will receive training that takes them from the fundamentals of customer care through to providing quality customer feedback and customer satisfaction as a means of improving and potentially growing your business.
At each level of training the outcomes achieved will build from the prior level, helping your staff increase in their skills and the implementation of a customer care regime as follows:
- Level 1: I CARE - Your staff will develop skills to deliver fundamental customer service to both internal and external customers, appropriately greet and serve customers and will cover a range of customer service enquiries including routine customer problems.
- Level 2: We CARE - Your staff will learn to communicate effectively with and provide quality service to both internal and external customers. They will develop skills to build, establishing rapport with customers, determining and addressing customer needs and expectations, and responding to complaints.
- Level 3: Management CAREs - Management CAREs is aimed at supervisor/management staff. Your staff will be able to provide and manage the delivery of professional and personalised customer service experiences. They will develop skills to determine and meet customer preferences, develop customer relationships, respond to difficult service situations (such as issues that are escalated ‘to the manager’), and take responsibility for resolving complaints.
- Level 4: The Business CAREs about Continuous CARE - Your supervisors and managers will learn to develop, monitor and adjust customer service practices for your business. They will develop skills in consulting with colleagues and customers, developing policies and procedures for quality service provision and managing the delivery of customer service. Your staff will gain the skills and knowledge required to develop and implement marketing strategies for a small business, and to monitor and improve market performance including taking the customer into consideration during all stages and using customer feedback as a key component of continuous improvement activities.
What others say about this course
"Great course, great trainer. I learnt a lot, especially understanding the ways to deal with difficult customers."
"The Trainer was amazing, held the room's attention and she allowed group discussion to develop."
"I would recommend this Customer CARE program to others and I enjoyed the class interaction."
For a customised group, pricing is as follows:
- Customised group price for up to 10: $3,000
- Customised group price for up to 15: $3,750
- Customised group price for up to 20: $4,800
- Customised group price for extra individuals above 20: $250 per head
Price includes pre-meetings and follow-up discussions, customised content, log books, manuals and resources with co-branding.
To discuss a customised program that is tailored to your needs, please contact our Business Manager, Leanne Marsh on 0447 450 749 or via email at email@example.com