TAFE NSW and jobactive
TAFE NSW works together with jobactive providers and Disability Employment Services providers to offer a range of professional and tailored solutions to help you and your clients achieve success.
Targeted Career Assessments
If you manage a jobseeker at the beginning of their career or a client seeking a career change, TAFE NSW’s Career Development, Assessment and Counselling arm (CDAAC) can help you reach your goals.
CDAAC offers clients from jobactive providers and Disability Employment Services a series of Career Assessment services, ranging from Basic to Comprehensive. The one-on-one program increase the opportunity for your clients to achieve realistic and attainable employment goals. It provides:
- An interview to identify career goals and pathways and factors impacting job options
- Use of Career Voyage software to produce a career inventory
- A individual Recommendation Report, outlining career and training options
Tailored programs to suit your clients’ needs
TAFE NSW is continually researching and developing training packages in response to new legislation and technology. We work closely with you to develop customised training programs that are designed to meet your needs and ensure your goals are met.
- Targeted training directly related to employment opportunities
- Training that is suited to the skills that local employers need
- Industry recognised courses - ranging from short courses through to Diploma level courses
- Customised training and accredited qualifications delivered anywhere, anytime and in delivery modes you need.
Want to know more?
For more information about working with TAFE NSW, call 131 601.