Did you know you can use your TAFE NSW Diploma or Advanced Diploma to gain credit for many degrees? To top it off, you can also save time and money.
For example, if you've completed a Diploma of Early Childhood you could go straight into the second year of the Bachelor of Early Childhood Education and Care (0-5).
Or, if you've completed a Diploma of Enrolled Nursing, you can apply for a Bachelor of Nursing at the Australian Catholic University – which may even guarantee your place in the course.
Credit transfers can take various forms such as:
- Specified credit – Where credit given is based on completion of the TAFE NSW qualification including specified units of competency which have been mapped to particular components of the university or other higher education qualification.
- Unspecified credit – Where credit may be granted by the university or other higher education qualification based on the units studied. (Elective units)
Where can I find out more?
- Check out TAFE NSW's latest list of credit transfer arrangements
- Call 131 601
- Email TAFENSWCreditTransferEnquiries@tafensw.edu.au
- Check out our partner universities' websites