Want a head start in your working career? TAFE NSW is a great place to begin.
When you study at TAFE NSW you will gain the skills and knowledge required to be a productive and professional worker. When you graduate, you will not only have a nationally recognised qualification, by also a great advantage with lots of hands on experience in your chosen field.
By studying at TAFE NSW, you:
- will gain the skills and knowledge required to be productive and professional worker
- will have a significant advantage thanks to the amount of hands on experience gained
- can be sure the skills you gain are relevant to the workforce as TAFE NSW maintains close relationship with industry and community
- will graduate with the knowledge and confidence you need to take advantage of real job opportunities
- can make the most of the flexible study options so you can work while you study.
If it has been a while since you have studied or worked, visit the Home to TAFE NSW pathway to find out more about how TAFE NSW can help you towards your career and life goals.