Your TAFE NSW Counsellor is a professionally trained person in psychology. They understand the difficulties students commonly experience in educational environments. They have training and experience to provide you with individual assistance to get the most out of your educational experience.
In fact, our Counsellors:
- provide a free and confidential service
- are located at each TAFE NSW location
- are qualified in psychology and experienced in counselling and career development
- work with future students, parents, schools and career advisors
- assist current students studying both on and off location
- provide referral to local community and industry organisations
- offer individual or group sessions.
If you would like to speak with or make an appointment with a TAFE NSW Counsellor, you can contact the TAFE NSW Counsellor directly or contact your nearest TAFE NSW location.