It’s important that you find a balance between study and life and developing good study skills can help.
How we can help
Our TAFE Counsellor can help you:
- manage your time
- stop procrastinating and get on with your study
- improve your concentration
- increase your motivation
- reduce exam stress
- prepare for class presentations
- access additional educational support.
Need help with your study skills?
Here are some useful downloads to help you:
- Study Skills 1 - note taking, assignments and exams
- Study Skills 2 - returning to study, time management, balancing study, work and family
- Study Skills 3 - procrastination, motivation and goal setting
If you’d like to learn how to improve your study skills and efficiency, go to the VARK Learning Styles website. Here you will find a questionnaire to help you identify your learning style followed by a range of recommended study strategies.
Check out the Study Guides and Strategies website for lots of articles, tips and strategies to help you with your studies. The website includes lots of useful information about time management, meeting challenges and learning.